Management Trainee DSV Equipment center
Do you want to become a member of a winning team?
DSV offers the right opportunities to the right people. At this moment DSV has an International Management Traineeship for a position within the DSV Equipment center. DSV’s Equipment Centers (EQC) are based in The Netherlands (Gorinchem), Denmark, Sweden, and Finland. The EQC’s manage the fleet of approximately 20.000 trailers in the area of continental Europe (APK inspections, maintenance, damage, breakdown, tires etcetera.). Do you have a passion for trailers and logistics? Are you a team player who always strive for the best result? Then we’re looking for you!
||fulltime (40 hours)
||DSV Road B.V.
||June 27th 2018
DSV is a Danish transport and logistics company offering transport services worldwide by road, air, sea and train. Since its foundation in 1976 by nine independent Danish hauliers, the company has achieved rapid expansion and international presence. With headquarters in Hedehusene (near Copenhagen), Denmark, and offices in more than 80 countries, DSV employs more than 40,000 people and collaborates with partners and agents worldwide. For more information about DSV, you can find it on www.dsv.com.
Together with your team of colleagues in all counties you are responsible for:
- Planning and scheduling repair and maintenance work
- Break down services
- Control and booking of workshop costs
- Optimizing workshops and procedures
- Quality control and trailer checking
- Claims handling – in connection with trailer damages
- The successful candidate has excellent interpersonal skills and will be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with all staff up to senior manager level and will be able to work independently under their own initiative in often challenging and demanding environment.
- Bachelor degree of a technical or logistic study
- Good Dutch as well English language skills
- Eager to learn
- Hands on mentality
- Strive to optimize
- An international trainee program.
- An opportunity to work in a challenging and interesting international working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- An inside view to the latest developments in the logistics field. For questions about this vacancy, please contact Mr Flemming Steiness, Equipment Deputy Manager (+32 473 33 95 19)
Are you the perfect candidate for this position? Then please send your application and motivation with your CV (English) as soon as possible towards HRMVenlo@nl.dsv.com attn. HR Department.