||fulltime (40 uur)
||DSV Road Holding N.V.
||29 november 2018
||Venlo or Moerdijk
||21 januari 2019
DSV is a Danish transport and logistics company offering transport services worldwide by road, air, sea and train. Since its foundation in 1976 by nine independent Danish hauliers, the company has achieved rapid expansion and international presence. With headquarters in Hedehusene (near Copenhagen), Denmark, and offices in more than 80 countries, DSV employs more than 40,000 people and collaborates with partners and agents worldwide.
- Implement and deploy setups and configurations of new sites/new customers
- Analyze the process dependencies, define and build the related application configuration
- Support, deliver and maintain according to standards set forward
- Identify and specify required changes on applications
- Develop test plans, scenario’s and secure successful execution
- Validate, test, and accept version/releases of software
- Cooperate with (project) team members and key-users
- Cooperate with soft- and hardware suppliers
- Document the project and application landscape and configuration to secure that proper support can be delivered
- Identify, report and follow-up on issues
- Identify and take into account core business requirements
- Report development using different tools
- Knowledge of Jasper Reports or SSRS is preferred.
- Understanding of RedPrairie Dispatcher/DLX WMS
- Strong analytical skills and techniques to evaluate, interpret, and resolve complex problems
- Structured and out of the box thinking
- Vast experience in software development including testing, deployment, and documentation
- Knowledge and experience of DBMS solutions (Oracle, SQL Server) is preferred
Profile / Skills
- Affinity with Warehouse Logistics
- Strong English language skills
- Strong work ethic
- Willing and able to travel occasionally
A challenging job in an international environment. DSV Also offers a good salary and secondary working conditions. For questions about this vacancy, please contact Erik Cornelissen, Team Manager CW +31 (0)651712407.
Send your application and motivation with your CV as soon as possible towards: HRMVenlo@nl.dsv.com to the attention of the HR Department.