||fulltime (40 uur)
||DSV Road Holding N.V.
||5 november 2018
||Moerdijk or Venlo
||30 november 2018
The second line support works closely with internal/external customers and vendors to gather and document requirements, coordinate changes and releases, and provide production support services for Logistics applications. The responsibilities will be a mix of support analyst, incident and change coordination. This role is ideal for a candidate with an aptitude for (ITIL) service support processes.
Place in the organization
The support reports to Global IT. We are looking for a person to work from DSV Moerdijk (or Venlo)
- Support multiple applications and interfaces
- Assist users with issues and troubleshooting
- Document system errors or problems in issue tracking system
- Document and communicate issues with vendors and follow through until resolved
- Proactive involvement to identify requirements and strategic issues
- Document business processes, system requirements, and system design
- Work together with agile development team ensuring changes will be embedded into support services
- Design and develop support reports, ad hoc reports and database queries if requested
- Identify opportunities for system and process improvements (Problem Management)
- Other duties as assigned
- Deliver service according to the agreed service levels
- Be(come) the Applications expert (and/or other assigned applications)
- Deliver stable application configuration which adheres to business needs
- Skill development and knowledge sharing amongst colleagues
- Adhere to the standards set forward
Be the Warehouse Management System (WMS) (technical) expert (and/or other assigned applications)
Deliver stable and quality application configuration and development which adheres to business needs
Deliver 1st and 2nd line support according to service levels and required documentation
Warehouse management system
- Experience with Forward/400; is a strong preference
- Assertive and result-focused
- Exceptional customer service and communications skills
- Affinity with Warehouse Logistics. Experience in the logistics arena is a preference
- Have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience and understanding of Logistics and/or Customs applications, technical environment and (business) processes
- Independent worker and self-starter (pro-active)
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical users
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Willingness to learn new skills, multiple systems and data models
- Structured and able to work with deadlines
- Willingness to backup or transition as required by projects and priorities
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Fluently writing as well as verbal in English.
DSV will make sure the needed understanding and knowledge in all systems are provided through training. Some travel can be expected, mainly within the Netherlands.
If there is any question regarding the job, please feel free to contact Marijke Wolters, Senior Team Lead on phone +316 12 98 05 53 or mail Marijke.email@example.com.
Send your application and motivation with your CV as soon as possible towards: HRMVenlo@nl.dsv.com to the attention of the HR Department.