The world around us is changing rapidly, developments in technology, sustainability, demography, data affiliation and globalization have a major impact on customer questions, which are becoming increasingly complex. Management of personnel as a strategic asset is necessary for entrepreneurs in the logistics sector not only to be able to keep up with these developments, but much more so to be able to anticipate them. This means a lot for the adaptability and change capacity of employees and employers. Companies that are nimble enough to allow employee capacity and skills to evolve with these changing goals are the future.
During the webinar "Strategic deployment of personnel. About sustainable policy and management. ", which Sector Institute Transport and Logistics (STL) and NDL / HIDC are jointly organizing on Thursday, January 21 from 10:00 to 11:00, we answer important questions such as:
- How do I create continuity and agility of my company with strategic deployment of personnel?
- How do I ensure at all times sufficient staff that, now and in the future, have the essential skills?
- How do I position myself as an attractive employer?
- An agile company requires agile employees. What movement is needed for this? What does this mean for changing leadership?
- How do I ensure that my staff remains vital and motivated to the finish line, which is getting further away?
- Questions that are increasingly on the agendas of HR and management.
- Word of welcome by Remco Buurman, CEO NDL;
- Introduction by Willem de Vries, director of STL - Labor market developments and the role of STL;
- Peter Lanza, Sector Advisor STL - Labor market communication and employer positioning;
- Walter de Wilde - HR Director DSV Solutions Nederland BV - Sustainable employability: Let's move forward;
- Daphne van Paassen, advisor sustainable employability STL, trends and developments in the sector in relation to DI;
Registration is possible via this link.