As a Customs Assistant, you and your colleagues are responsible for the correct processing and handling of customs formalities for our customers.
For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions, based in Tilburg or Eindhoven, we are looking for an Customs Assistant.
Do you want to be part of the winning team?
DSV is looking for reinforcement for its customs department in Tilburg or Eindhoven. As a Customs Assistant, you and your colleagues are responsible for the correct processing and handling of customs formalities. You are accurate, solution-oriented and not afraid to take on a challenge. Are you the person we are looking for? Then read on quickly!
The content of your position
As a Customs Assistant you are active every day with the accurate and professional processing of all customs formalities for our (inter) national customers. Together with your direct colleagues (Declarant and Senior Declarant) you ensure that all occurring issues are resolved in a timely manner. You also grow in your knowledge and experience through "learning-on-the-job". For DSV it is important that you have a diploma of Customs Assistant in your pocket before you start. The activities include:
- Preparing, processing and manufacturing all occurring (customs) declarations in accordance with legislation and regulations
- Compliance with permit requirements
- Collecting and checking all necessary (and additional) customs technical information or fiscally relevant information (certificates, permits, documentation pertaining to type of goods, type of clearance and country concerned)
- Identifying irregularities or inaccuracies and reporting them to the manager
- Compliance with established work instructions and procedures
What do we ask for?
We are looking for an inquisitive and motivated Customs Assistant who wants to work at DSV. To apply Declarant's profession on a daily basis and to continue to grow in knowledge and experience. Your personality, commitment and responsibility are important to DSV. In addition, the following matters;
- Minimum MBO working and thinking level
- At least 2 years of related work experience
- Diploma basic training declarant / assistant declarant is a plus
- Experience in logistics services is a plus
- Accurate, collaborative and stress resistant
- Command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits. As a global supplier of logistics solutions, we offer good career opportunities to the right employees. We believe it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, collegiality and a positive corporate culture are central to this.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation to email@example.com. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31 (0) 682297557. A VOG application is part of the procedure.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. CVs sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the parties mentioned in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited
Back to the vacancy overview.