DSV Lead Logistics
DSV Lead Logistics located in Oude Meer (Schiphol-Oost) is looking for a multiple Billing Specialists.
What are you going to do?
In this position you are responsible for the fast and accurate processing of freight bills for specific freight carriers. You will become part of an organization where there is a lot of room for your own initiative and you can participate in setting up and improving processes. Other tasks within this position are:
- Managing, checking and coding of all invoices;
- Communicate effectively with customers, suppliers and team members;
- Responsible for accurate data entry;
- Help to develop and test new products and start new customers.
- Timely and correct invoicing of files and settlement of financial disputes;
- Making and registering credit notes.
What do we ask?
We are looking for a new colleague with enthusiasm for numbers and invoicing. You have a structured and accurate way of working. In addition, you fit best in a dynamic environment and you have a solution-oriented attitude. You also have:
- A completed MBO degree in financial administration;
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good command of Dutch and English in speech and writing;
- Good command in using Excel.
What do we offer?
A challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good benefits. As a global supplier of logistics solutions, we offer good career opportunities to the right employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, collegiality and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
Are you interested?
We would like to get to know you and looking forward to receive your CV including cover letter via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Michelle de Waal, via 06 - 5136 5493. We also require a VOG from all employees. Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Return to the overview of job openings.