For our fast-growing division Solutions in Moerdijk or Tholen we are hiring a Business Controlling Specialist.
Are you enthusiastic, analytical and accurate? Maybe you are our new Business Controlling Specialist?
The main focus of this position
In this challenging role you will report to the Business Control Manager and will assist in reporting and controlling for a number of our sites in the region Southwest Netherlands. To achieve this, you will need to collaborate with regional and local management, other finance colleagues as well as our Shared Service Center. Important objectives are to ensure accurate reporting and analysis so that all internal guidelines and requirements are met.
Other tasks will be:
- Month-end closing process incl. controlling, variance reporting and further analysing financial results on site and customer level
- Support management decision making through ad hoc analysis and preparing reports and presentations for internal stakeholders
- Budget monitoring and preparation
- Ensuring an efficient financial administration
- Further development and optimization of administrative processes and internal control mechanisms
- Participate in project groups and carry out project control on investments
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who can make a difference and who can be an added value for our company. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibility and ownership. Sharing your knowledge and cooperation will be highly valued.
Furthermore, we request the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Business Economics or similar direction
- Between 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Professional inquisitive attitude, results-oriented, problem-solving and independent
- Strong analytical skills; able to work with data from various sources
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on, no-nonsense mentality; Self-starter with a focus on continuous professional development
- Experience or affinity with the logistics industry
- Good command of Dutch and English, spoken and written
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. As a growing company we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good compensation and benefits package. We offer good career opportunities to motivated and skilled employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, team spirit and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
Are you interested?
We would like to get to know you and looking forward to receive your CV including cover letter via email@example.com. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Jeroen de Wit at +31 (0) 6822 97 557 . We require a VOG from all employees.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. CVs sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.