For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions, location to be discussed, we are hiring a Business Development Manager.
The main focus of this position
For DSV Solutions Netherlands, location to be discussed, we are looking for a Business Development Manager. As Business Development Manager you are an important part of our aim of taking DSV to a higher level. You ensure that new business is brought in, so that DSV can continue its growth. You spend a lot of time with potential new customers. The A-Z package of sales is under your responsibility: from making the first contact to close the deal and onboard the customer. Other tasks will be:
- Scoring: bringing in new business!
- Being able to work out a concept together with an Engineer and being able to substantiate this to the customer;
- Negotiating contract conditions, drawing up agreements and subsequent contractual settlements;
- Ensuring proper implementation of new customers and evaluating this with the customer and operations afterwards.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who can make a difference and who can be an added value for our company. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibility and ownership. Sharing your knowledge and cooperation will be highly valued. Furthermore, we request the following qualifications:
- At least a relevant Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position in a logistics environment;
- Experience with customers in Consumer Retail and / or Technology is an advantage;
- Proficiency in Dutch and English spoken and written.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. As a growing company we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good compensation and benefits package. We offer good career opportunities to motivated and skilled employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, team spirit and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
Are you interested?
We would like to get to know you and looking forward to receive your CV including cover letter via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Michelle de Waal at +31 (0)651365493. We require a VOG from all employees. Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Return to the overview of job openings.