For our fast-growing DSV Road division, based in Dordrecht, we are looking for a Customer Service Employee for our road transport department.
The content of your position:
As a Customer Service Employee you maintain close contact with international customers and you are responsible for a fast and efficient administrative handling of export shipments. You start the day processing emails / orders and ensure that all documentation is ready (check or layout) so that the shipment can be transported. You assist your colleagues (road transport forwarder) in the administrative area and inform the customer about current transports. In the energetic team, where fun and hard work go together, you are someone who dares to pick up the phone, is social and laughs a lot in between.
Other tasks in your position are:
- Proactively assist colleagues to make transports run smoothly
- Processing / answering emails from (inter) national key accounts to promote customer satisfaction
- Lots of telephone contact with internal departments, customers and colleagues (including in English)
- Process deviations in the process and resolve ad hoc
- Check documentation and / or have it drawn up before transport
- Process orders and additional administration in the system
What do we ask for?
We are looking for an eager to learn and motivated Customer Service Employee who wants to work at DSV. To communicate with our customers in a customer-oriented manner and to learn from experienced colleagues. Your personality, commitment and responsibility are important to DSV.
In addition, the following matters;
- Completed (logistics) MBO training, for example at the STC
- One to three years of work experience. Knowledge of road transport is an advantage
- You are customer-oriented, you can work well in a team and you have a flexible attitude
- You are also social, have humor and you are not afraid to pick up the phone
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits. As a global supplier of logistics solutions, we offer good career opportunities to the right employees. We believe it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, collegiality and a positive corporate culture are central to this.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation to email@example.com. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31 (0) 682297557. A VOG application is part of the procedure.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. CV's sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Back to the vacancy overview.