For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions in Moerdijk we are hiring a Customer Services Representative.
The main focus of this position
The Customer Services department is an operational department within DSV Solutions and is the first point of contact for the customers of that site, for orders, questions and complaints regarding their goods storage and / or transport. The Customer Services department is managed by a Customer Services Supervisor.
As a Customer Services Representative, you perform administrative activities and planning activities. In addition, you act as a link between the customer and internal departments and external parties. You do this in a way that the correct data and schedules are available for the incoming, order picking and outgoing process in the Warehouse and that the customer-specific agreements and wishes are met. Other tasks will be:
- Coordinate the planning of incoming shipments with suppliers / shipping companies and internal departments;
- Coordination with Senior CS Representative or CS Supervisor about the activities and with the customer about the assignment;
- Monitoring (real-time), using the warehouse management system and / or transport planning programs and through internal and external coordination, the progress of the pick / pack process in relation to agreements with the customer;
- Internal or external booking / requesting the required transport and / or coordination with the customer or transporter about loading times;
- Handling and passing on complaints from the customer (s);
- Collecting and reporting data and providing information regarding the status / progress of production to internal and external customer (s);
- Maintaining internal and external contacts in the Dutch and / or English language, so that information is collected and provided in a timely manner;
- Intensive contact with the customer (by telephone and / or in writing).
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who can make a difference and who can be an added value for our company. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibility and ownership. Sharing your knowledge and cooperation will be highly valued. Furthermore, we request the following qualifications:
- MBO / HBO working and thinking level;
- You have a solution / customer-oriented attitude;
- You are good at planning and organizing;
- Proficiency in Dutch and English spoken and written.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. As a growing company we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good compensation and benefits package. We offer good career opportunities to motivated and skilled employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, team spirit and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
Are you interested?
We would like to get to know you and looking forward to receive your CV including cover letter via our partner Randstad. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Michelle de Waal at +31 (0)651365493. We require a VOG from all employees. Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Return to the overview of job openings.