For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions in Venlo we are hiring a Customs Employee.
The main focus of this position
- Preparation, processing and sending of customs documents and follow-up thereof
- Administration and control of the warehouse administration
- Active as a point of contact for import and export departments regarding common questions
- Proactively advise your colleagues (internal departments and in your own team) and resolve issues
- Maintaining contact with customers, internal departments and customs
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who can make a difference and who can be an added value for our company. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibility and ownership. Sharing your knowledge and cooperation will be highly valued. Furthermore, we request the following qualifications:
- In possession of a Declarant diploma (EVO / Fenex)
- At least 3 years of related work experience as a Customs Declarant
- Experience in logistics services is an advantage
- Experience with the GPA declaration and knowledge of a warehouse are an advantage
- Command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. As a growing company we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good compensation and benefits package. We offer good career opportunities to motivated and skilled employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, team spirit and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
Are you interested?
We would like to get to know you and looking forward to receive your CV including cover letter via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Jeroen de Wit at +31 (0)682297557. We require a VOG from all employees.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the parties mentioned in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.