DSV Air & Sea
We are looking for one for our fast-growing division DSV Air & Sea, based in Dordrecht Forwarder Export LCL.
The content of your position
Are you the Freight Forwarder Export LCL with the right work mentality and experience in export? As a Freight Forwarder Export LCL you are mainly active with the organization of transports to a key account / agent in Cyprus. You have daily contact with this agent regarding transports that are transported from all over Europe to Dordrecht. Upon arrival here, you ensure that the shipments are consolidated for transport to Cyprus. You coordinate the correct accompanying documentation and loading lists and you keep close contact with your carriers. You are the point of contact for shipments to Cyprus. You are also active with the other LCL shipments of the export team. Are you the new colleague we are looking for and do you like a challenge?
Further activities as a Freight Forwarder Export LCL:
- Maintain close contact with agents, carriers and (inter) national colleagues
- Keep files up-to-date and timely inform customers / agents
- Book transports with carriers and monitor them until arrival in Dordrecht
- Draw up loading lists with regard to consolidation containers and organize export transports
- Coordination of the preparation of relevant transport documentation (with regard to export to, among others, Cyprus)
- Physical inspection of shipments in the Dordrecht warehouse
- Ensuring timely invoicing, taking INCO terms into account
What do we ask?
We are looking for an inquisitive and motivated Freight Forwarder Export LCL who wants to work at DSV. To learn the Freight Forwarder profession from experienced colleagues. Your personality, commitment and responsibility are important to DSV. In addition, the following matters;
- MBO working and thinking level, (preferably a completed logistics training)
- At least 2 to 5 years of work experience as an Export Freight Forwarder
- Excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English
- To be able to set priorities, to solve puzzles and to be able to work in an ad-hoc environment
- Knowledge of INCO terms and being able to apply them.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31 (0) 682297557. A VOG application is part of the procedure.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.