DSV Air & Sea
For our fast-growing division DSV Air & Sea in Eindhoven we are hiring a Freight Forwarder, Air Freight.
The main focus of this position
In this position you are responsible for the complete documentation concerning a shipment. You ensure that the transport runs flawlessly. You are service oriented and punctual. You enjoy frequent customer contact and are able to offer the customer the right service. Other tasks will be:
- Accepting shipments;
- Looking for the most suitable solution for the shipment;
- Monitoring the shipment;
- Continuously provide the customer with updates on the status of their shipment;
- Ensuring that agreements with customer are kept;
- Keeping the operational system up to date.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who can make a difference and who can be an added value for our company. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibility and ownership. Sharing your knowledge and cooperation will be highly valued. Furthermore, we request the following qualifications:
- At least a relevant MBO degree;
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in Dutch and English;
- You have functional knowledge and insight into freight forwarding, logistics and SCM;
- Availability in the short term is an advantage.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. As a growing company we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good compensation and benefits package. We offer good career opportunities to motivated and skilled employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, team spirit and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
Are you interested?
We would like to get to know you and looking forward to receive your CV including cover letter via email@example.com. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Michelle de Waal at +31 (0)651365493. We require a VOG from all employees. Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Return to the overview of job openings.