For our fast-growing division DSV Road, located in Venlo, we are looking for a Planner / Forwarding Agent for Road Transport to countries in Europe.
The content of your role
As a Planner / Freight Forwarder you are responsible for a fast and efficient handling of transport shipments from and to countries in Europe. In addition, you are able to build and maintain a network both internally and externally. You communicate proactively and are able to work in a structured manner. Other duties are;
- Ensuring correct and timely delivery of shipments
- Efficient planning of shipments, with the highest possible load factor
- Sales / charter of LTL shipments and / or complete loads, both import and export
- Making rate agreements for purchased transport
- Proactively communicate and inform customers and partners
- Follow-up of shipments and detect irregularities with regard to loading, unloading and delivery of shipments
What do we ask for?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also find the following points important for the position:
- MBO working and thinking level
- 1 - 2 years of work experience in a similar position
- Good command of the English and / or German language, spoken and written
- You are result-oriented, resistant to stress and have a flexible attitude
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits. As a global supplier of logistics solutions, we offer good career opportunities to the right employees. We believe it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, collegiality and a positive corporate culture are central to this.
Does this sound like the challenge you enjoy taking on?
Send your CV with motivation to email@example.com. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31 (0) 682297557. A VOG application is part of the procedure.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the parties mentioned in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Back to the vacancy overview.