For our fast-growing Road division, located in Venlo, we are looking for a Warehouse employee / Forklift driver.
The content of your position:
The X-Dock department is a dynamic environment where all goods flows are sorted so that they can be shipped to the correct destination (national or international). As a warehouse employee / forklift driver you ensure that the shipments are unloaded, sorted and loaded on time. You do this together with a team of 30 colleagues, divided over day and night shifts (shifts).
Other duties as a warehouse worker / forklift driver:
- Working with forklift and / or electronic pallet truck
- Storage or transhipment of goods in the warehouse
- Scanning inbound and outbound shipments
- Checking goods for visible damage
- Loading and unloading of (inter) national cars
- Handling transport documents
What do we ask for?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also find the following points important for the position:
- Experience in a similar position as Forklift Driver, Warehouse Employee or Logistics Employee
- Experience with forklift and in possession of a forklift certificate
- Flexibility with regard to shift system (consisting of day, evening, night and early shifts) or working in a shifted shift from 5 pm to 2 am
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits. As a global supplier of logistics solutions, we offer good career opportunities to the right employees. We believe it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, collegiality and a positive corporate culture are central to this.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit on +31 (0) 682297557. A VOG application is part of the procedure.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediaries / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Back to the vacancy overview.