DSV Multi-Channel Fulfillment
For our fast-growing division DSV Multi-Channel Fulfillment, location Moerdijk, we are looking for a Employee Customer Care & Support.
Every day we provide customer service for, among others, Zusss, Weight Watchers, Engelbert Strauss and Hasbro. We are active in handling project and product substantive questions and complaints (from consumers) to questions about online orders. All activities are focused on an excellent customer experience at the right time in the customer journey. Will you soon be our new colleague who will be in contact with the customers of our partners by telephone?
What are you going to do?
You perform the following activities on behalf of the above partners:
- Answering inbound questions from customers by telephone, email or social media
- Digital registration of these contact moments in our system
- Follow-up of questions and advice via outbound calls
- Entering orders
- Administrative handling of returned product
- Make the customer happy with your helpful and friendly personality
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, professional skills and the ability to share knowledge. Do you have the following characteristics and points, apply immediately!
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position in a contact center environment
- Minimum MBO working and thinking level
- Creative, enthusiastic, energetic and customer-oriented
- Independent, accurate and good communication skills
- Command of the German or French language, spoken and written
- Access to own transport to reach our location in Klundert (industrial estate Moerdijk)
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits. Besides that also:
- An internal training program in which you acquire the knowledge and skills to perform this job properly
- Pleasant, varied work within a young and motivated team
- A pleasant, modern working environment in which both you and your work count
- An excellent salary and travel allowance
- Working days from Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 18:00
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation to email@example.com. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31 (0) 682297557.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediaries / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the aforementioned parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Back to vacancy-overview