DSV Multi-Channel Fulfillment
For our fast-growing division DSV Multi-Channel Fulfillment, location Moerdijk, we are looking for a Manager Operations.
At DSV Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) we are active on a daily basis with our fulfillment solutions for a diversity of partners with whom we work closely. We offer them an end-to-end solution including multi-channel response handling, warehousing, product fulfillment, financial fulfillment and supply chain management. Due to the growth of the organization, we are looking for a Manager Operations, who is active as a link between commerce, logistics and management. In this position you are responsible for, among other things, the management of 40 FTEs, the proactive application of power BI for the organization and setting priorities and goals for a long-term development. Your hands-on, proactive and energetic attitude is very important to this position. Just like your communication (from management to shop floor), analytical skills and HBO work and thinking level. We are open to people who see this position as the next step in their career. At DSV MCF, your role as "leader" and "captain" is very welcome to bring the organization to an (even) higher level together with all colleagues. View your workplace here.
What are you going to do next?
- Ensuring an uninterrupted course of the operational logistics process, including planning, inbound, control, storage, forwarding, order composition and outbound, while meeting the set requirements
- Coordinate and coordinate the activities / logistics processes of the departments
- Work closely with management, commercial and logistics supervisors
- Analytical and proactive mapping of KPIs and applying power BI for management
- Identifying bottlenecks and removing and securing them independently and structurally
- Direct management, guidance, coaching and assessment of the supervisors within the organization
Your work mindset and ethics should be of an inspiring and positive nature. To motivate and guide your colleagues with a 'hands-on' mentality. You are someone with a healthy critical attitude and decisiveness. As Manager Operations you are creative, you have persuasiveness and problem solving skills. You keep an overview and switch ad-hoc in the organization where necessary.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, professional skills and the ability to share knowledge. Do you have the following characteristics and points, apply immediately!
- HBO working and thinking level and preferably a completed logistics HBO study
- Current knowledge / experience with data analysis, KPIs and Power BI
- At least 4 years of work experience in a comparable position and / or a position as Supervisor
- Good communication in Dutch and English in word and writing
- Your colleagues see you as a people manager and a convincing sparring partner
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits. As a global supplier of logistics solutions, we offer good career opportunities to the right employees. We believe it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, collegiality and a positive corporate culture are central to this.
Are you interested?
Send your CV with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31 (0) 682297557.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the aforementioned parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.