For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions in 's-Heerenberg and Venray we are hiring a Process Quality Engineer.
The main focus of this position
As a Process Quality Engineer, you strive for quality and process improvement: what can be done differently, better, more flexible, more creative, etc. In short, how can DSV make a difference for its customers. Based on this motivation, you ensure the optimization of the processes within DSV Solutions Nederland B.V., region East Netherlands. For this you work alternately at our locations in Venray and 's-Heerenberg. You report to the QHSE Manager and indirectly manage several quality controllers and work closely with the internal stakeholders. Other tasks will be:
- You perform on risk, cause and trend analyses regarding to quality and for continuous process optimization;
- You are responsible for the performance of random checks in accordance with the prescribed methodology and you oversee the quality controllers of the QHSE department;
- You carry out internal audits and you are responsible for quality-bound documentation;
- You identify bottlenecks, report these and advise managers and management on improvements;
- You initiate and coordinate corrective and preventive actions as a result of customer complaints or internal deviations. You do this in consultation with direct stakeholders such as account management, customer service and warehouse operations;
- You take the lead in improvement projects and you use all opportunities to look at the processes from QA and make recommendations for improvements at process level;
- Your frequent presence in the workplace creates support for your actions and increases the quality awareness of our employees;
- You provide training within our organization regarding to quality procedures, instructions and Q tools and you propagate the quality within the organization.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who can make a difference and who can be an added value for our company. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibility and ownership. Sharing your knowledge and cooperation will be highly valued. Furthermore, we request the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with quality management training. Lean / Six Sigma Green Belt is a plus;
- Relevant work experience in a logistics warehouse environment or process industry;
- Experience with quality management techniques such as lean, kaizen, FMEA, 8D;
- Command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. As a growing company we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good compensation and benefits package. We offer good career opportunities to motivated and skilled employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, team spirit and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
Are you interested?
We would like to get to know you and looking forward to receive your CV including cover letter via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Michelle de Waal at +31 (0)651365493. We require a VOG from all employees. Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Return to the overview of job openings.