For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions, in Moerdijk, we are hiring a Senior Project Manager.
The main focus of this position
As Senior Project Manager you initiate, monitor and execute projects within the Benelux. You are the point of contact and are responsible for your projects. The projects are complex and multidisciplinary in nature; customer implementation projects and improvement projects are led by you.
You set up and manage the project organization. In doing so, you take into account the set preconditions of costs, quality, time, organization and communication. You work according to the principles of Prince 2 or PMBOK. In this role you report directly to the Director Operations Excellence. Other tasks will be:
- You prepare project assignments with associated business case, scope and program of requirements, including quality;
- You manage the project team based on your project planning, which shows who delivers which deliverable for which budget and when and which activities are carried out for that purpose;
- You identify risks and implement mitigating measures in an effective manner;
- You know how to inform your stakeholders in a timely manner and determine the priority and impact in time and money;
- You report in a clear and efficient manner;
- You ensure an adequate and financial completion of the project.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who can make a difference and who can be an added value for our company. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibility and ownership. Sharing your knowledge and cooperation will be highly valued. Furthermore, we request the following qualifications:
- At least a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in project management in a logistics environment, especially with mechanization projects;
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a process engineer in logistics;
- Experience with Lean and Six Sigma is an advantage;
- Preferably certified knowledge of project management methodologies such as Prince 2 or PMBOK;
- Experience in working with project management tools such as MS Project and / or MS Teams;
- Proficiency in Dutch and English spoken and written.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. As a growing company we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good compensation and benefits package. We offer good career opportunities to motivated and skilled employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, team spirit and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
Are you interested?
We would like to get to know you and looking forward to receive your CV – before August 25, 2020 - including cover letter via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Michelle de Waal at +31 (0)651365493. We require a VOG from all employees. Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Return to the overview of job openings.