For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions in place we are hiring a Warehouse Operator
The main focus of this position
In the position of Warehouse Operator you perform routine warehouse activities for a timely and correct inbound, storage, order picking or outbound of goods according to specific customer requirements. Other tasks will be:
- Unloading of containers and trucks; manually or with the aid of internal means of transport such as a side loader, four-way reach truck and a crane;
- Grouping, labelling, sealing, scanning of packages and pallets;
- Perform stock counts based on counting lists;
- Collecting (partial) orders, packaging, labelling and preparing for shipment;
- Loading trucks;
- Performing operations on customer products (VAL activities).
YouTube Terms of Service
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who can make a difference and who can be an added value for our company. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibility and ownership. Sharing your knowledge and cooperation will be highly valued. Furthermore, we request the following qualifications:
- A (V) MBO degree;
- Command of the Dutch language, spoken and written and basic level of the English language.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. As a growing company we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good compensation and benefits package. We offer good career opportunities to motivated and skilled employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, team spirit and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
Are you interested?
We would like to get to know you and looking forward to receive your CV including cover letter via our partner Randstad. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Michelle de Waal at 06 – 5136 5493. We also require a VOG from all employees. Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Return to the overview of job openings.