For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions, region Amsterdam, we are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor.
Are you result-oriented and do you know how to lead your team in the right way? Do you always see opportunities to improve processes? Then DSV is the place for you.
The main duties of this position
In this position you are the spider in the web of the warehouse. As a Warehouse Supervisor you are reporting to the Operations Manager and responsible for leading and coaching of 1-3 Warehouse Team Leaders and indirect 40-45 Warehouse Operators. With these colleagues you ensure a flawless process in our Warehouse. You also take care of the implementation and optimization of the logistics process to serve our customers well.
Other tasks will be
- Monitoring of the performance of the logistics processes in relation to daily and weekly planning;
- Providing management information based on agreed targets / KPIs;
- Monitoring the quality and safety conditions and taking corrective measures of deviations;
- Initiate continuous improvement of the operational processes.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who can make a difference and who can be an added value for our company. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibilty and ownership. Sharing your knowledge and cooperation will be highly valued. Furthermore, we request the following qualifications:
- MBO / Bachelor working and thinking level;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a supervisory position in a logistics environment or production organization;
- Proficiency in Dutch and English spoken and written.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. As a growing company we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good compensation and benefits package. We offer good career opportunities to motivated and skilled employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, team spirit and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
Are you interested?
We would like to get to know you and are looking forward to receive your CV including cover letter via email@example.com. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Michelle de Waal at 06 – 5136 5493. We also require a VOG from all employees. Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Return to the overview of job openings.