For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions in Tholen we are looking for multiple Warehouse Team Leaders for several customers for example Sabic.
The main duties of this position
In the position of Warehouse Team Leader you report directly to the Warehouse Supervisor and you manage about 10 to 30 Warehouse Operators. You know how to get the best out of your team members and ensure continuous improvement of our logistics processes in order to provide a good service to our customers. Other tasks will be:
- Provide input for projects to improve our logistics processes and procedures;
- Coordinating the work with the Office department;
- Divide the daily operational activities and act as the first point of contact for the employees;
- Comply with and monitor legal, operating and safety regulations;
- Managing operational activities.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who can make a difference and who can be an added value for our company. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibility and ownership. Sharing your knowledge and cooperation will be highly valued. Furthermore, we request the following qualifications:
- At least a relevant MBO 3/4 degree with forklift / reach truck certificate;
- At least 3 years of experience in a team leading position in a logistics environment;
- Willing to work in two shifts in the future;
- Experience in an automated warehouse in an advantage;
- Proficiency in Dutch and English spoken and written.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. As a growing company we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good compensation and benefits package. We offer good career opportunities to motivated and skilled employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, team spirit and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
Are you interested?
We would like to get to know you and looking forward to receive your CV including cover letter via our partner Randstad. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Michelle de Waal at 06 – 5136 5493. We also require a VOG from all employees. Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Return to the overview of job openings.