DSV Road Holding
For our fast-growing division DSV Road Holding in Moerdijk or Venlo we are hiring a WMS Application Developer.
The main focus of this position
As WMS Application Developer you are responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of our Warehouse Management System, Red Prairie Dispatcher and other components of our application suite.
You will cooperate in a team consisting of thirty professionals to deliver first class support to our customers and our business. Other tasks will be:
- Design, develop and maintain warehouse management applications according to standards set forward;
- Identify and specify required changes on applications;
- Develop test plans, scenario’s and secure successful execution;
- Validate, test, and accept version/releases of software;
- Cooperate with (project) team members and key-users;
- Document the project and application landscape and configuration to secure that proper support can be delivered;
- Identify, report and follow-up on issues.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who can make a difference and who can be an added value for our company. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibility and ownership. Sharing your knowledge and cooperation will be highly valued. Furthermore, we request the following qualifications:
- Strong logistics and WMS knowledge (experience with RedPrairie Dispatcher/DLX is preferred);
- Strong PL/SQL development skills;
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Oracle DBMS;
- Experience with .NET development (VB, C#) and experience with architecturak design (TOGAF) is preferred;
- Strong analytical skills and techniques to evaluate, interpret, and resolve complex problems;
- Experience in software development including testing, deployment, and documentation.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. As a growing company we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good compensation and benefits package. We offer good career opportunities to motivated and skilled employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, team spirit and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
Are you interested?
We would like to get to know you and looking forward to receive your CV including cover letter via email@example.com. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Michelle de Waal at +31 (0)651365493. We require a VOG from all employees. Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Return to the overview of job openings.