||fulltime (40 hours)
||DSV Lead Logistics.
||8 October 2019
Do you want to be a part of the winning team?
As a TMS consultant you are responsible for design and implementation of our Lead Logistics (4PL) processes and system for (global) customers located in Europe. You will contribute to enhancement of our global process and IT template for the delivery of these services. If you want to be the front runner at an international, convergent, innovative team this is a position for you!
As a TMS consultant you develop and document the process and system design and configure and test related TMS changes. As well:
- Capture business and functional requirements including leading customer requirements validation sessions and site visits
- Prepare customer SOP’s
- Manage project activities (scope, plan, organize, monitor and report)
- Active collaborate with operations, project, design and support teams
- Serve as liaison between all functional groups involved in the project on client and DSV sid
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Computer Science or experience in lieu of education
- Minimal 3 years of experience as consultant or business analyst in a logistics environment.
- SCM expertise in general and transport management knowledge in Europe in particular
- TMS expertise in general, preferably JDA TMS
- Experience with executive and cross-functional presentations and communication.
- English fluency in word and writing
- Based in the Netherlands (or willing to relocate)
An unique opportunity to contribute to the design and implementation of innovative supply chain solutions. We offer a friendly working atmosphere and good work-life-balance with a fine salary and secondary employment conditions.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Rob van Doesburg on firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)622667910.
We look forward to receiving your application! Send your application to HRMvenlo@nl.dsv.com with your CV and letter of motivation. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV is a Danish transport and logistics company offering transport services worldwide by road, air, sea and train. Since its foundation in 1976 by nine independent Danish hauliers, the company has achieved rapid expansion and international presence. With headquarters in Hedehusene (near Copenhagen), Denmark, and offices in more than 80 countries, DSV employs more than 47,000 people and collaborates with partners and agents worldwide.
You’ll be working for DSV Lead Logistics (http://www.leadlogistics.dsv.com/en), which is our fast growing 4PL service offering to new and existing global clients.