Do you want to be part of a winning team?
As a WMS Application Engineer you are responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of our Warehouse Management System, RedPrairie Dispatcher. You will cooperate in a team consisting of twenty professionals to deliver first class support to our customers and our business.
||fulltime (40 uur)
||DSV Road Holding N.V.
||25 september 2019
||Venlo or Moerdijk
- Implement and deploy setups and configurations of new sites/new customers
- Analyze the process dependencies, define and build the related application configuration
- Support, deliver and maintain according to standards set forward
- Identify and specify required changes on applications
- Develop test plans, scenario’s and secure successful execution
- Validate, test, and accept version/releases of software
- Cooperate with (project) team members and key-users
- Cooperate with soft- and hardware suppliers
- Document the project and application landscape and configuration to secure that proper support can be delivered
- Identify, report and follow-up on issues
- Identify and take into account core business requirements
- Report development using different tools
- Knowledge of Jasper Reports or SSRS is preferred.
- Understanding of RedPrairie Dispatcher/DLX WMS
- Strong analytical skills and techniques to evaluate, interpret, and resolve complex problems
- Structured and out of the box thinking
- Vast experience in software development including testing, deployment, and documentation
- Knowledge and experience of DBMS solutions (Oracle, SQL Server) is preferred
Profile / Skills
- Affinity with Warehouse Logistics
- Strong English language skills
- Strong work ethic
- Willing and able to travel occasionally
A challenging job in an international environment. DSV Also offers a good salary and secondary working conditions. For questions about this vacancy, please contact Erik Cornelissen, Team Manager CW +31 (0)651712407.
Send your application and motivation with your CV as soon as possible towards: HRMVenlo@nl.dsv.com to the attention of the HR Department.
"Job agencies are not invited to respond"!