||fulltime (40 hours)
||DSV Road Holding N.V.
||7th of October 2019
||Venlo or Moerdijk
As a WMS-Automation Integration Developer you are responsible for the development of the integration layer between our RedPrairie WMS system and any automation WCS system. You will cooperate in a team consisting of thirty professionals to deliver first class developments to our customers and our business. The automation development team within this group will grow to 8 professionals.
- Design, develop and maintain (automated) warehouse management applications according to standards set forward. With the focus on integrating the systems.
- Identify and specify required changes on applications
- Develop test plans, scenario’s and secure successful execution
- Validate, test, and accept version/releases of software
- Cooperate with (project) team members and key-users
- Cooperate with soft- and hardware suppliers
- Document the project and application landscape and configuration to secure that proper support can be delivered
- Identify, report and follow-up on issues
- Identify and take into account core business requirements
- Understanding of RedPrairie Dispatcher/DLX WMS or proven knowledge on a minimum of 2 other WMS systems.
- Strong analytical skills and techniques to evaluate, interpret, and resolve complex problems
- Strong PL/SQL skills
- Structured and out of the box thinking
- Vast experience in software development including testing, deployment, and documentation
- Knowledge of and experience with DBMS solutions (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience with automated/mechanized warehouse solutions is preferred
Profile / Skills
- Deep Warehouse Logistics and related warehouse management system knowledge
- Strong English language skills
- Strong work ethic
- Willing and able to travel occasionally
We offer a friendly working atmosphere and good work-life-balance with a fine salary and secondary employment conditions.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Peter Keller on +31 683 65 89 87.
Send your application and motivation with your CV as soon as possible towards: HRMVenlo@nl.dsv.com to the attention of the HR Department.
DSV is a Danish transport and logistics company offering transport services worldwide by road, air, sea and train. Since its foundation in 1976 by nine independent Danish hauliers, the company has achieved rapid expansion and international presence. With headquarters in Hedehusene (near Copenhagen), Denmark, and offices in more than 80 countries, DSV employs more than 47,000 people and collaborates with partners and agents worldwide.