||fulltime (40 uur)
||DSV Road B.V.
||5 maart 2020
For our division: DSV Road, Equipment, based at Venlo in the Netherlands, we are looking to hire a driven:
Looking to kick start 2020 with a great career? Are you passionate about helping customers and do you like to participate in creative opportunities for selling our DSV Equipment products? Here is your chance to join one of the fastest growing departments within DSV!
You’ll be part of the global success of DSV, number 4 freight forwarding company in the world. DSV Equipment is a best-in-class equipment department that hires out different types of trailers and containers to other DSV departments across Europe. Equipment head office is in Puurs (Belgium), but has decentralised equipment centres around Western Europe.
Drive, Sales and Follow-up
We need you to deliver customer happiness and to support the Sales Manager with sales follow-up. Your commercial drive is necessary and allows you to assist in the process of selling maintenance and repair of commercial vehicles iso trailers, tyres and tyre sealant. Besides the commercial side you’re responsible for a solid administration. Our customers are based in Scandinavia, the Netherlands and Belgium.
As a Sales Representative, your responsibilities are:
• Take orders and follow up from A to Z, including booking transports, update system, check delivery.
• Contact customers for resolutions, status-updates, after sales follow-up.
• Expend and maintain customer databases by inputting and updating customer profiles.
• Deal with customer issues and find suitable solutions.
• Evaluate customer needs. You make recommendations which benefit customers and DSV in terms of optimizing business opportunities.
• Update stock levels on quarterly basis and resolve inventory issues.
• Contact and visit potential customers proactive, to generate interest & sell our products.
• Invoice straight out of CRM database to our customers or forward information for SAP invoicing.
• Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of products and services to support DSV and our customers.
• Monitor the transport market and benchmark competitors.
Experience, courage and drive:
• You have the personal qualifications to lead, prioritize, drive for results and furthermore:
• You have 2+ years professional experience from within the transport industry.
• Excellent commercial and communication skills.
• Detail orientated with ability to handle multiple priorities in a growing and fast paced environment.
• Understands business implications of decisions and is team player.
• Excellent written and verbal English and Dutch.
• Experience with CRM systems (Exact knowledge is a plus).
• We are all happy people; you need to be happy too!
• A unique opportunity to work in a fast growing, international and innovative supply chain services environment with high potential for further career opportunities.
• The ability to work as an Sales Representative in a company that is driven by technology.
• We offer a friendly working atmosphere and good work-life-balance.
• The chance to work with on complex problems and continues improvement.
• An informal, enterprising and results-orientated culture.
• Good working conditions, benefits/perks.
And a few reasons you might love it:
• You'll grow and learn a lot. You will be exposed to a wide range of projects in our growing company, work with amazingly talented colleagues, and have the opportunity to solve a diverse set of problems.
• You’ll love your colleagues and teammates. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. We’ve got an amazing team and we thrive off of each other - you’ll thrive too.
Is this the challenge you’ve been looking for? Click to apply now! Don’t forget to add your resume.
We look forward to receiving your application! Send your application with your CV and letter of motivation. We will process the applications as we receive them. For more information about the position you can contact the Recruitment department by phone (020 – 655 2018) or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
DSV is a Danish transport and logistics company offering transport services worldwide by road, air, sea and train. Since its foundation in 1976 by nine independent Danish hauliers, the company has achieved rapid expansion and international presence. With headquarters in Hedehusene (near Copenhagen), Denmark, and offices in more than 80 countries, DSV employs more than 60,000 people and collaborates with partners and agents worldwide.
Agreement processing personal data:
The candidate agrees, on the grounds of legitimate importance, to record and process the (personal) data requested upon the start of application procedure and the data retrieved and / or provided during the application procedure in order to effect proper fulfillment of this application procedure, legal obligations, and organizational policy. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, DSV guarantees the privacy of the candidate. The candidate is entitled to inspect, correct and delete data, the right to object to the processing of data and the right to withdraw the consent given for processing.