||fulltime (40 hours)
||DSV Lead Logistics B.V.
||10 March 2020
||Schiphol (Oude Meer)
What will you do as a Project Manager?
As a Project Manager you are responsible for managing projects in a structured way to implement our 4PL services for (global) customers located in Europe. You will also manage SC transformation and improvement projects for current 4PL customers. If you want to be the frontrunner at an international, convergent, innovative team this is a position for you!
As Project Manager 4PL Logistics you manage implementations of our 4PL services for (global) customers. As well:
Coordinate activities during the proposal phase e.g. specification of 4PL services, As-Is assessments and solution design
- Prepare road maps and project plans for new customer implementation projects
- Manage the design and implementation activities As Project Manager 4PL Logistics you manage implementations of our 4PL services for (global) customers. As well:of these projects including changes in the transportation network, carrier contracting, delivery processes, organization and IT
- Initiate and manage projects to transform and improve the supply chain of current 4PL customers
- Collaborate with the project managers on the customer side to coordinate planning and execution of changes in the DSV as well as customer organization
- Serve as liaison between all functional groups involved in the project on client and DSV side
- Conduct change management activities or work closely together with experts in this area
- Higher education / university degree
- Minimal 2-3 years of experience as project manager
- Experience with executive and cross-functional presentations and communication
- SCM expertise in general and transport management in Europe in particular
- English fluency in word and writing
- Willingness to travel
- A unique opportunity to work in an fast growing, international and innovative supply chain services environment with high potential for further career opportunities.
- The ability to work as a Logistics Engineer in a company that is driven by technology.
- We offer a friendly working atmosphere and good work-life-balance.
- The chance to work with on complex problems and continues improvement.
- An informal, enterprising and results-orientated culture.
- Good working conditions, benefits/perks.
And a few reasons you might love it:
- You'll grow and learn a lot. You will be exposed to a wide range of projects in our growing company, work with amazingly talented colleagues, and have the opportunity to solve a diverse set of problems.
- You’ll love your colleagues and teammates. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. We’ve got an amazing team and we thrive off of each other – you’ll thrive too.
Is this the challenge you’ve been looking for? Send your application with your CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process the applications as we receive them. For more information about the position you can contact the Recruitment department by phone (020 – 655 2018) or by e-mail email@example.com.