For our division: DSV Lead Logistics, based at Schiphol Oude Meer in the Netherlands, we are looking to hire a:
Senior Contract Manager 4PL
What will you do as a Senior Contract Manager 4PL?
As a Senior Contract Manager 4PL, you are responsible for a large and complex global client of DSV Lead Logistics. You will have operational, relationship- and P&L accountability for your account(s). The Senior Key Account Manager will manage this team with the primary goal of meeting and exceeding customer expectations, providing superior customer service and achieving service and savings goals.
• Manages and aligns customer’s expectations with deliverables defined in the project scope document(s).
• Accepts complete accountability for account P&L, customer savings and satisfaction.
• Achieves customer satisfaction to justify favorable reference and contract renewal.
• Delivers (implements and manages) targeted project savings and develops appropriate tools to monitor performance in a defensible, accurate manor.
• Assists Implementation Manager in account or project launches.
• Helps with the recruiting process and with on-boarding and training team members.
• Identifies and quantifies potential supply chain improvements.
• Manages sometimes complex organizational issues involving customer’s various functional areas and multiple plant locations.
• Supports the carrier manager in building relationships with the carriers.
• SCM expertise in general and transport management in Europe in particular.
• Bachelor's Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain Management.
• Minimal 5 years of relevant work experience managing international freight flows / supply chains.
• Experience in managing road freight. Experience with other modalities or managing a P&L is a preference.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• English fluency in word and writing.
• Willingness to travel.
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Continuous improvement focus.
• Strong multitasker.
• Strong presentation and written/verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong interpersonal skills that promote team building.
• Strong work ethic and patience.
• A unique opportunity to contribute to the design and implementation of innovative supply chain solutions.
• We offer a friendly working atmosphere and good work-life-balance with a fine salary and secondary employment conditions.
• The ability to work as a Senior Contract Manager in a company that is driven by technology.
• The chance to work with on complex problems and continues improvement.
• An informal, enterprising and results-orientated culture.
And a few reasons you might love it:
• You'll grow and learn a lot. You will be exposed to a wide range of projects in our growing company, work with amazingly talented colleagues, and have the opportunity to solve a diverse set of problems.
• You’ll love your colleagues and teammates. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. We’ve got an amazing team and we thrive off of each other - you’ll thrive too.
Is this the challenge you’ve been looking for? Click to apply now! Don’t forget to add your resume.
We look forward to receiving your application! Send your application with your CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process the applications as we receive them. For more information about the position you can contact the Recruitment department by phone (020 – 655 2018).
DSV is a Danish transport and logistics company offering transport services worldwide by road, air, sea and train. Since its foundation in 1976 by nine independent Danish hauliers, the company has achieved rapid expansion and international presence. With headquarters in Hedehusene (near Copenhagen), Denmark, and offices in more than 90 countries, DSV employs more than 60,000 people and collaborates with partners and agents worldwide. For more information: www.dsv.com or https://www.leadlogistics.dsv.com/en.
Agreement processing personal data:
The candidate agrees, on the grounds of legitimate importance, to record and process the (personal) data requested upon the start of application procedure and the data retrieved and / or provided during the application procedure in order to effect proper fulfillment of this application procedure, legal obligations, and organizational policy. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, DSV guarantees the privacy of the candidate. The candidate is entitled to inspect, correct and delete data, the right to object to the processing of data and the right to withdraw the consent given for processing.