||fulltime (40 hours)
||DSV Road Holding N.V.
||5 April 2019
Do you want to be a part of the winning team?
As a Senior Control Tower Specialist 4PL you are responsible for managing the international supply chain in a control tower setup for our 4PL services for (global) customers located in Europe. You will have operational, and relationship accountability for the account(s). Your primary goal is exceeding customer expectations, providing superior customer service and achieving service and savings goals. If this sounds appealing to you, then this is a position for you!
As a Senior Control Tower Specialist 4PL you are responsible for:
- Operational single point of contact for the customer, which means responsibility for:
- Order management;
- Transport planning & booking;
- Execution management & support:
- Freight audit & pay.
- Deliver (implement and manage) targeted project savings and develop appropriate tools to monitor performance in a defensible, accurate manor.
- Accept accountability for the relationship, customer savings and satisfaction.
- Achieve customer satisfaction to justify favorable reference(s) and contract renewal.
- Assist Implementation Manager in account or project launches.
- Identify and quantify potential supply chain improvements.
- Manage sometimes complex organizational issues involving customer’s various functional areas and multiple plant locations.
- Manage carrier relationships and assist in the contracting process.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) expertise in general and transport management in Europe particular.
A minimum of MBO degree in Logistics, or a related field.
A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience managing international freight flows.
Experience in managing either/or air-, ocean-, road-, express freight.
English fluency in word and writing.
Willingness to travel.
Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
Continuous improvement focus.
Strong presentation and written/verbal communication skills.
Strong interpersonal skills that promote team building.
Strong work ethic and patience.
A unique opportunity to work as a Senior Control Tower Specialist in an international innovative supply chain services environment with high potential for further career opportunities. We offer a friendly working atmosphere and good work-life-balance. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Tim Siebers on Tim.email@example.com or +31 (0)683705556.
We look forward to your application! Do you recognise yourself as a Senior Control Tower Specialist 4PL? Send your application to HRMvenlo@nl.dsv.com with your CV and letter of motivation.
DSV is a Danish transport and logistics company offering transport services worldwide by road, air, sea and train. Since its foundation in 1976 by nine independent Danish hauliers, the company has achieved rapid expansion and international presence. With headquarters in Hedehusene (near Copenhagen), Denmark, and offices in more than 80 countries, DSV employs more than 47,000 people and collaborates with partners and agents worldwide.