||fulltime (40 uur)
||DSV Road Holding N.V.
||28 January 2019
||Moerdijk, The Netherlands
In 1976, in the small town of Skuldelev in Denmark, ten owner-operated hauliers joined forces and founded DSV – De Sammensluttede Vognmænd (the united trucking companies). Since then, DSV has evolved to become a world-leading supplier of transport and logistics. Today, DSV provides and manages supply chain solutions for thousands of companies every day – from the small family run business to the large global corporation. 45,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – and help ensure a steady supply of goods to production lines, outlets, stores and consumers all over the world. Read for more information on our website: www.dsv.com.
As WMS Designer/Software Engineer you have a pro active role in the team. The job content exists of:
- Design, development, test and implement, of new software based on the 4GL CA/2E on IBM i.
- The development of new functions and processes, in consultation with logistics engineers and users in a challenging environment.
- To improve the business processes. This function requires functional and technical capacities.
- Finished HBO education
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a logistic environment
- Thorough knowledge of 4GL CA 2E (previous Synon),
- Knowledge of RPG, RPG/LE, CL, SQL and DB2 on a IBM i system (previous AS/400)
- Goodl logistics knowledge and knowledge of logistics processes
- Communicative skills, good analytical skills and proactive
- Fluent Dutch and English language in word and writing
A challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good secondary benefits. Also the possibility of training and education to increase your knowledge.
For questions about this job you can contact Mr. Fred van der Peet, Senior Manager Global IT, +31 (0) 168392470.
Are you interested?
Are you the one who we are looking for? Apply now directly to us. Send your letter with motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the HR department.